temperature for lipid-protein assembly

From: Bala subramanian (bala.biophysics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2014 - 10:19:10 CDT

Friends,

I am new to membrane protein simulations. We have simulated a protein in a
DOPC bilayer at 303K and we found that the level of protein conformational
changes is not similar to what has been observed in experiments. My PI
suggested to try higher temperature like 320K to see if we are able to see
larger changes in the conformation.

I am looking fwd to hear from any of you with experience in memb-prot
simulation if such high temperature can be attempted with DOPC bilayer. Any
information on some relevant literature would be of great help.

Thank You,
Bala

--
C. Balasubramanian