Re:

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 12:36:33 CDT

I wonder if it would be useful if the list's unsubscribe actually work the
way some people are expecting?

I also often wonder what happens to these individuals? Do they eventually
figure out how to unsubscribe? Or are they driven mad by years of mail
coming in that they perceive as unstoppable, a karmatic punishment for past
crimes against statistical mechanics?

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student