Re: ABF/colvar error in NAMD2.9

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2014 - 11:30:49 CDT

I've used an upwards of 9 colvars at once with no issue, and with a larger
system size than that. Can you post the *.in file or whatever file
contains all your colvars definitions? I would suspect something add with
your colvars. One thing to test might be, when you are at the largest size
that has worked (I guess 4 colvars?) try just duplicating all those colvar
blocks and see if it runs. Maybe something is wrong with the 5th colvar
definition you are entering.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Harish Vashisth <harish.vashisth_at_gmail.com

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student