Re: variable force constant

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2014 - 13:00:32 CDT

each replica in umbrella sampling it its own simulation, and should have
its own config files (most importantly, its own colvars file). So then you
just write a quick bash or python script to generate all of those for each
replica, and have each replica housed in its own directory (which you want
anyway so avoid confusion and potential file overwrites).

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student