Force field for sulfated tyrosines

From: Shaon Chakrabarti (shaonc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2014 - 21:35:38 CDT

Hi experts,

Sorry for posting a force-field related question here, but I thought
it's likely that someone could help me on this forum.

I'm trying to run a simulation of a glycoprotein, which has a few
sulfated tyrosines in it. I could not find the force field parameters
in the CHARMM toppar files, and the only related publication by
Alex Mackerell that I could find, is for sulfates linked to carbohydrates.
Can someone please tell me where I could find the parameters
for sulfated tyrosines?

Thank You,
Shaon