Re: how to get cell vectors in tcl forces script

From: Thomas Evangelidis (tevang3_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2014 - 09:26:46 CDT

Hi Norman & Salvatore,

I also thought about reading in the .xsc file but that would slow down the
simulation. Fortunately, the cell vectors do not change drastically - and
precision is
 unnecessary in my case- therefore lowering too much restartfreq is not
needed.

Norman can you give an example of using the output command within a
jobscript file? I don't understand how you can write restart files more
frequently than restartfreq does.

thanks,
Thomas