benchmark info

From: Hassan Kianinejad (hasan_at_cs.ucla.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2014 - 16:34:08 CST

Hi

I am a graduate student researcher at UCLA Computer Science department and I have some questions about input and output files for testing your source code.
I downloaded this benchmark: apoa1 and in this directory I looked at some of the files; however I did not quite figure out which file contains atom's info (like position; initial velocity; type; etc). And also what is included in the simulation output file? (should be final positions and velocity of all atoms, right?)
Because I need to run my own source code to do the simulation sequentially and compare my own results to look for difference/precision.

I would really appreciate it if you could guide me through this process.

Kind regards,

Hassan Kianinejad
Graduate Student
VLSI CAD Lab, UCLA