Re: ABF force distribution

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2014 - 06:59:48 CST

Hi guys,

the idea is that people who are interested in force distributions are also interested in force trajectories, and will save those. Then, it is fairly easy to extract the distributions from the time trajectories by binning. That's the reason why I didn't implement the force distribution calculation in the current ABF code.

If however people feel strongly about this, feel free to present your arguments, and I could definitely be convinced to implement it.

Best,
Jerome