Re: ABF simulations

From: MEHRAN MB (mb.mehran1_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2014 - 10:38:25 CST

first of all you are measuring changing in the free energy, and it needs to
start from zero.
As you mentioned, and it is obvious in your plot, you are poorly sampled in
two ends. it seems increasing 'fullSamples' steps would be too costly and
you do not need it for angle 90-160. therefore, I would suggest to break
down simulation to long period with high fullSamples steps for two ends and
short one as you did.

-mehran