AW: REMD

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2014 - 02:59:07 CST

You should be familiar with molecular dynamics and namd before getting more
complex and do REMD. A good idea is to work through the tutorial, which will
also include replica exchange molecular dynamics simulations. Otherwise,
look at the example simulations downloadable on the namd homepage or explain
where exactly you're stucked or what you don't understand.

Norman Geist.