Re: AW: Dihedrals multiplicity!

From: Anna Borlsky (annanamd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2014 - 11:51:16 CST

Dear Kenno,

I am sorry but I am new in modelling and namd so many concepts I do not
understand yet. As far as I know the topology and the parameter file
together create the force field and they were generated by program xplo2d.
Before submitting the pdb file to xplo2d I optimized the molecule with
MMFF94s force field. So probably it is the name of the bimolecular force
field, isn't it?

Kind regards,
Anna