Re: Steering colvars to defined points in space

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2014 - 19:23:56 CST

You can't redefine those maps to be relative?

If not, I believe you can use dummy atoms in the colvars, and a dummy atom
can be defined to have (x,y,z) coordinates. I've not actually done it, so
can't help beyond that, but I think the user guide gives pretty good
information.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student