Re: About Number of atoms in fixed atoms PDB doesn't match coordinate PDB

From: Sridhar Kumar Kannam (srisriphy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2014 - 23:49:47 CST

The error means the number of atoms in your system pdb file and fixedatoms
pdb file is not the same.
Check your fixedatoms pdb fine and regenerate it carefully using your
system pdb.
If the problem still exist just send me your system pdb file and tell me
which atoms you want to fix.

Best,

--
Cheers !!!