Re: Citating colvars module

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2014 - 11:12:55 CST

Hi Salvatore, the current user's guide (i.e. the development version, more
recent than 2.9) contains a citation to this paper:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00268976.2013.813594
which describes the software implementation.

The well-tempered metadynamics method is described instead in this paper:
 http://prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v100/i2/e020603

Giacomo