About Psfgen error for Lipid molecules

From: Vidhya Sankar (vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2014 - 07:29:51 CST

Dear Namd Users                       When I try to construct the .psf  file for POPC lipid  using  VMD (TK console) I have used the following script package require psfgen topology top_all36_lipid.rtf segment U {pdb popc.pdb} then I have Got the following error ERROR: failed on residue TIP3 from pdb file duplicate residue key 4178 ERROR: failed on residue TIP3 from pdb file duplicate residue key 4241 ERROR: failed on residue TIP3 from pdb file duplicate residue key 4585 ERROR: failed on residue TIP3 from pdb file duplicate residue key 4966 ERROR: failed on residue TIP3 from pdb file extracted 2956 residues from pdb file Info: generating structure... unknown atom type HT add atom failed in residue TIP3:32 How to solve the Aforesaid error With regards S.Vidhyasankar