Re: PCIexpress 3.0 for MD with NAMD on GPUs

From: Johny Telecaster (johnytelecaster_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2013 - 10:32:41 CST

Francesco,

its very strange but turned off MDM (or switching from gnome to console) I
cannot run tasks using both GPU simultaneously. The jobs run only using
-devise 1 and crashed in case of -devise 0,1 or -devise 0 with some CUDA
error. (curently device 1 is that connected to the monitor). As I've told
I never seen such error launching tasks from the gnome. Besides I havenot
noticed any performance increase in case of launching jobs from the
terminal (on 1 GPU+6 ppc I have 3 ns/day)

Johny