Re: Accelerated MD in NAMD

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2013 - 23:28:44 CST

Thomas, Jeff, thanks for suggestions!

I would clarify that
1) using second boost I've measured <Utotal> not Etotal. I suppose that it
might be wrong due to need of including kinetic energy as well if we are
dealing with the diffusion.
So In my case the total energy would be bigger (than -360 which is
potential only) and E<threshold> should be also bigger

2) Could the projection onto the lowest principal components (calculated
from the accelerated trajectory)
 give some evidence about preservation (or not) the Boltzmann sampling of
my system. In what cases I can conclude about distortion of such sampling
(e.g by means of applying low alpha) looking only on that projections ?

James