About restaring Simulation

From: Vidhya Sankar (vidhyasankar7928_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2013 - 02:56:01 CDT

Dear Namd user I aa Beginner of Namd simulation    When i Run Simulation I ahve got the Following Error FATAL ERROR: Periodic cell has become too small for original patch grid! Possible solutions are to restart from a recent checkpoint, increase margin, or disable useFlexibleCell for liquid simulation. I have searched the Namd Mailing List and Finally I have Restarted the Simulation from Latest Configuration and steps Before it  shows Patch grid error But My question is Should i Do the Minimization  or Not  when i restart the Simulation ? Thanks in Advance