Re: forward

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2013 - 21:43:40 CDT

You delete yourself by sending an e-mail to majordomo_at_ks.uiuc.edu with

unsubscribe namd-l

in the e-mail body.

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, minh nhut wrote:

> Dear User,
>
> I would like to stop forward email to my account from NAMD, Could you please delete me in
> your forward list.
>
> your truly,
>
> Tran Minh Nhut
> Student of Biotechnology School,
> International University, Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City
> Add: Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City
> Tel: +84 (93) 8748300
> Email:minhnhut_lxag_at_yahoo.com

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Research Scientist at the Department of Bioengineering
                     http://healthynaturalbaby.org