Re:

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2013 - 10:40:27 CDT

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Nadia Salami <nadiasalamii_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to simulate air in std conditions,
> I dont know how to can model a box of gas for example oxygen in vmd?

well, isn't air mostly nitrogen, though?

sure you can simulate that, but before you go any further, please sit
down and compute how many gas molecules you would have in the given
volume that you intend to simulate (assuming an ideal gas).

at that point most people find out that using a vacuum is just as
well. so you have to make a case why you would need "air" in your
system.

axel.