AW: a problem about pbc in a namd trajectory

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2013 - 03:44:14 CDT

Hi,

If you don't want to see how your molecule was drifting through the box, try
the "-center" and "-centersel" options.

Therefore:

pbc wrap -all -center com -centersel "your molecule"

To additionally prevent the solvent from being split when single atoms
crossed the bounds, try "-compound"

Therefore the full command:

pbc wrap -all -compound res -center com -centersel "your molecule"

Please do that wrapping carefully as it can change results, depending on
what kind of analyzations you're doing.

Best wishes

Norman Geist.