AW: catdcd error

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2013 - 08:53:59 CDT

Do you have disk space left?

Norman Geist.

Von: owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu [mailto:owner-namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu] Im Auftrag
von Revthi Sanker
Gesendet: Montag, 19. August 2013 14:15
An: namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Betreff: namd-l: catdcd error

Dear all,

I am using the recent version of catdcd( precompiled binany and not as vmd
plug-in) using the command:

catdcd -o ptn_20ns.dcd -stride 100 md1_out.dcd md2_out.dcd md3_out.dcd
md4_out.dcd

this worked fine for the 2 of my systems and catenated properly.
 while for another system it displayed :

dcdplugin) detected standard 32-bit DCD file of native endianness
dcdplugin) CHARMM format DCD file (also NAMD 2.1 and later)
Opened file 'md4_out.dcd' for reading.
dcdplugin) write_dcdstep: error during write
Error writing coordinates frame.

I am not able to get any information on the nature of error. My NAMD log
file did not have any warning or error messages either. Kindly suggest what
would have gone wrong and how this could be rectified.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Revathi.S
M.S. Research Scholar
Indian Institute Of Technology, Madras