Minimisation problem

From: venkata agasthya (kvagasthya_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2013 - 12:42:08 CDT

Hello everybody,

I am new to NAMD and VMD. i am presently working on MD simulations on
protein/ligand complex. I have problem with the minimization part. I have
followed the 18c6 tutorial and developed my files and ran a minimization
run of my protein. Minimization ran fine upto 539 steps and it does not go
beyond it and also does not show me any error. I tried to increse the
number of steps but it did not work out. Can anyone please help me out. The
number of steps I used is 1000.

Thanks,
Agasthya.