Re: Protein-ligand simulation

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2013 - 14:55:55 CDT

I noticed that HB atom (presented both in topology and in my pdb) present
in the LEU ILE THR and VAL

I've already tried to make aliases

pdbalias atom VAL HB1 HB
pdbalias atom ILE HB1 HB
pdbalias atom LEU HB1 HB
pdbalias atom THR HB1 HB

but output pdb have still HB in that residues which are absent in the
parameter file.

James