Re: Atom numbering

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2013 - 10:41:35 CDT

Hello Felipe, 0-based numbering are used internally by NAMD everywhere.
The convention used by tclForces and colvars is to use 1-based numbers as
input because they match the PSF and PDB, but once entered in the code they
are also decreased by 1 and become 0-based.

Unfortunately the rattle error message can be confusing because it prints
the 0-based internal number without converting it to a 1-based "external"
number.

Giacomo