Re: Free Energy Calculation Question

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2013 - 16:22:34 CDT

Yeah I think what you have works. What you're doing in essence is
converting all the points from energy to probability and then summing for
each value of J, then converting back to energy.

You may also have to make a trivial adjustment to get back to having an
actual 0 energy value, if you care about looks.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student