Re: Lipid bilayer tears apart during simulation

From: Peterson J (peterson.jjjj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2013 - 15:44:46 CDT

Hi Aron,

Thanks for your list of possible problems that might cause the lipid
bilayer tear apart. I'm using the latest CHARMM, neutralized the system and
allowed ions to equilibrate. I have chosen NVT to keep the volume constant
so that I can avoid volume changes during the simulation. I will try NPT on
this system and check the system.

-Peterson