Re: Nonstandard ligand-DNA system

From: Saaz Sakrikar (saaz1291_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 16:47:13 CDT

Hi,

My ligand molecule is very nonstandard- it has a triazacyclononane part,
but the side chains are more standard and their files are found in the
cgenff topology files.

How should I proceed with psf generation of this nonstandard small
molecule?

I have read the forcefield tutorial but there the problem was to generate
parameters for a single bond not found in the topology file, here it is an
entire ring system (which will be linked to side chains, which are
standard.)

Is molefacture reliable in cases like this?

Thank you,
Saaz