ABF with the RMSD colvar

From: George Patargias (gpat_at_bioacademy.gr)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2013 - 08:51:22 CDT

Hello

I would like to set up an ABF simulation to study the conformational change
of a protein using as a colvar the C-alpha RMSD of two conformational states.

What is the reason of defining the lowerwallconstant/upperwallconstant
options;

I am not sure I understand the meaning of the hideJacobian option. Is it
to be switched on or off?

How can I decide on the value of the option fullSamples? By checking the
PMF convergence?

Is there anything else to check for this particular colvar?

Many thanks in advance.
George

Dr. George Patargias
Postdoctoral Researcher