Re: NAMD Tutorial - Water Sphere - Altering size of water sphere

From: Peter Murphy (pwmurphy_at_dal.ca)
Date: Mon May 13 2013 - 11:16:20 CDT

I have been playing around with the water_sphere.tcl script in the NAMD
tutorial, and have managed to get a larger water sphere, but the protein
I am attempting to solvate is not centered in the sphere. A Zip file
with the input/output PDB/PSF (V.H.-rACP/V.H.-rACP_ws_test) and tcl
script (original and my edited version water_rACP/water_rACP_test) can
be found at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4078860/WaterSphere.zip

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Peter