problem with inorganic builder genCompressedPsf

From: Sridhar Kumar Kannam (srisriphy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2013 - 01:05:07 CDT

Dear NAMD users.

I am working on compressing my system of few million atoms using
genCompressedPsf to use NAMD memory reduction version.
The compression is working fine when I have only protein and water as the
system.
I am having the problem when I have SiN (generated using inorganic builder)
or graphene (generated using nanotube builder) as a part of the system. The
error is - FATAL ERROR: Memory allocation failed on processor 0.

Can anyone please suggest me a way around ....

Thank you very much.

--
Cheers !!!
Sridhar  Kumar Kannam :)