Re: if{} statements

From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_latech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2013 - 08:07:02 CST

thanks for the quick responses. yes the tcl language is excellent source
but what tricks can you play w/ namd-tcl and the run command.

I guess I thought there might be more to the
if {1} {
and
if {0} {
and
if {1} {
minimize 1000
reinitvels $temperature
}
run 250000 ;# 0.5 ns

statements than just "commenting options".

How might IF statements be altered by the "run" command.

Thanks
TOm