Re: what to do with this error

From: Pavan (pavan.namd_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 06 2013 - 08:03:31 CST

Try removing HT [15956]. This way you only have your protein and the Oxygen
atom [OT] - in separate segments. VMD should recognize this.

Also the force field you are using seems to require an HT-HT bond. Check
and ensure that the topology file used for building in VMD matches the
parameter file used in md.

hth
Pavan