AW: BUG: TCL coorfile command

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2013 - 01:43:41 CST

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your interest, I noticed that it seems to be related to loading
dcd files without box info. So namd uses of course the box it had before and
even small differences seem to break the coords here when namd starts to
depart the atoms to the patches again, or so. So this seems to be my error,
sorry for that. Nonetheless I would be nice to have a command loading or
setting the box information within TCL for the future.

Thank you for your interest.

Norman Geist.

---