Re: Interaction energy definition

From: nan li (nan.kelly.li1986_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2013 - 15:21:31 CST

Thank you for your reply, Aron.
As I specified Amber force field, the interaction energy between
peptide-water is derived from Amber potential, right? You mentioned
pairwise interaction energy is corresponding to solvation enthalpy. Is it
right to say if interaction energy is low (or high), then solvation
enthalpy is low (or high)?
Thank you.