Re: FEP Error - TCL

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 11:07:33 CDT

Dear Eudes,

Apparently that is due to this change in the code:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/cvs2html/SimParameters.C_src_diff_1.1414_1.1413.html

Unfortunately that change did not come with an update in the user documentation, and at this point I don't have time to try and guess what was intended with respect to the parameters alchLambda and alchLambda2. I don't want to propose an ill-informed fix that could break something else.

Best,
Jerome