Re: Membrane/peptide system. Water moving from one layer to the other ...

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2013 - 07:30:36 CDT

Please search the NAMD maling list archives before posting. This topic has
been discussed before<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/mailing_list/namd-l/15454.html>.
In short the membrane is drifting a bit, but that is nothing to worry
about, after all you are using periodic boundary conditions. You can always
postprocess the directory to keep the membrane center of mass at z=0.

Btw, Do you have zeroMomentum yes in your conf file?

Regards,
Ajasja