Re: Protein-ligand affinity

From: Aron Broom (broomsday_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 22:16:00 CDT

As an FYI, that energy is going to be border-line useless without having an
unbound control to subtract.

You may want to read up on the literature surrounding this, it is a very
large topic, with many nice reviews, and the problem itself is fairly
nuanced. What you seem to be talking about is an MM/PBSA style of
calculation, so I'd start by looking into that.

--
Aron Broom M.Sc
PhD Student