Re: Simulation of a protein and calcium ions

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2013 - 04:08:56 CDT

It's good form to always keep the mailing list among the recipients.

Well you should read the relevant papers in detail, but from a quick glance
at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/cadherin/ it seems that they started
from Ca ions in the binding site, since the mention the ions were
crystalogrphically resovled.

Regards,
Ajasja