Reason: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OT

From: Anna Chailyan (anna.chailyan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2013 - 11:10:29 CDT

Help!

After all the previous successful steps finally i have psf file of my complex and now when i try to minimize it i get this message:

Reason: FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OT

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OT

I am using NAMD_2.9_MacOSX-x86_64-multicore and i wonder why do i get this message now, not when i actually generated psf file.
Please ! if there is someone that got this problem and knows how to solve it, share it with me!
Best regards,
Anna