Re: charm-gui membrane builder

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2013 - 00:33:30 CDT

Hi Norman!

I've already tried to increased
langevinPistonPeriod 200.
langevinPistonDecay 50.

up to

langevinPistonPeriod 400.
langevinPistonDecay 100.

but simulation have been crushed in any case

by the way the possible source of error could be due to non integer charge
that my system has.
Initialy I had protein with ligand with total charge +3 and neitralized
membrane produced by charm-gui (non charged lipids). After insertion of my
protein into membrane and re-ionization I have obtained total charge 0.45.
I have no idea how I could fix it yet :(

James