Re: charm-gui membrane builder

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2013 - 11:24:56 CDT

Dear all !

Thanks for suggestions!

I've mentioned in the adjacent topic the problem of minimization for the
system consisted of many lipids + water (produced by charm_gui).

Briefly when I try to minimize clashes in big systems ( many lipids +
solvent) the minimization didt work ( its looks like all atoms were frozen
during whole minimization trajectory so the clashes didnt resolved ).

When I try to minimize the same system without water (only lipids)- there
were no problem at all (the lipid tales constantly moves during
minimization resolving clashes between them) .

To fix this problem I've tried to add FIX ATOMS to all water according to
tutorial but the problem have not been solved in case of big systems. How I
should minimize it ?