AW: pbc error

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2013 - 01:44:18 CDT

If you have more than only the pentamer in your cell, "-centersel all" will
NOT do anything. Try to select you pentamer only for the centering maybe
"-centersel protein" or similar. The effects you see are just normal and
they must occur if parts of you molecule cross the bounds of a periodic box.
If the problem persists, your box might simply be too small. You should do
some deeper thinking how pbc actually works to understand and predict the
behavior you see.

Norman Geist.