Re: Non-equilibrium effects in ABF runs

From: Q=AF=9B=E8=BF=90=E9=93=96?= (catmyc_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2013 - 13:28:05 CDT

Dear Mattew,

The count for ABF forces is accumulated and wouldn't start over when the system leaves and than return to this bin.

To confirm the convergence of ABF calculation, continuity of force is of course necessary. Besides, I advice that the ABF profile be documented repeatedly after a certain period.Then you can calculate the RMSD of the force profile with respect to a reference you've chosen. When the RMSD comes to a plateau, the ABF calculation can be regarded as converged.

Best regards!

Mao