Re: analyzing NAMD trajectory with NAMD Energy

From: Markus Dahlgren (markus.dahlgren_at_yale.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2013 - 10:40:54 CDT

My question was wether the trajectory needed to be wrapped prior to
running NAMD energy. If I supply a dcd file and do not wrap/unwrap the
trajectory, am I supposed to get the correct analysis? Or does it need
to be unwrapped and then have the waters wrapped around the complex? I
do get different energies, but it is possible that the waters are not
wrapped perfectly around the complex using pbc tools.

I was mainly wondering if the wrapping is at all necessary if I supply a
xsc file for NAMD Energy and just process the dcd files output by NAMD?

-Markus