Re: ABF subdividing the reaction coordinate

From: Pedro Swagger (pedrito.swagger_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2013 - 16:45:15 CDT

Thanks Aron,

By the way, I run first a SMD simulation and I am dividing that simulation
in windows.

I have another question. Since I am taking the reference points of the
system from a previous SMD for each starting windows, would the results be
similar to if I run my system from the beginning using only ABF with
windows (point of reference)?

Thanks again

--
Pedro