Parameters for prosthetic groups

From: James Starlight (jmsstarlight_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2013 - 06:56:03 CDT

Dear Namd users!

Recently I've performed simulation of the GFP which have prosthetic
chromophore group ( it's the part of the polypeptide chain of this
protein). Also I'd like to simulate Rhodopsin (which have covalently bonded
retinal) as well as cythochrome ó which has covalently attached HEME group
by means of two cysteins. Could someone provide me with the parameters for
such prosthetic groups as well its connection to the rest of the backbone
of those proteins ?

Thanks for help,

James