RE: how to apply force SMD method on an anisotropic geometry

From: Anurag Sharma (Anurag.Sharma_at_my.ndsu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2013 - 20:47:47 CDT

Hi Norman,

    I used langevinpiston algorithm to raise the pressure of the entire system to gring it to the room pressure. Now I like to calculate the strain on the sytem due to applied stresses. I am not sure how can achieve using this algorithm. I have attached a snapshot of the sytem in my last email.

Thanks

Anurag Sharma