abf_integrate

From: Kasra Fattah (kasra.fattah_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 14:54:34 CDT

Hi all,

For a 2d ABF simulation I've decomposed the domain into a number of blocks,
solving abf in each of them, so I'll get multiple .count and .grad files.
Now:

1. I need to merge the .count and .grad files to create a single .count and
.grad file in order to integrate it and obtain the pmf landscape, am I
right?

2. If I have to merge the abf output files, does that matter for
"abf_integrate" in what order the files have been merged or as long as
merging order of .count files and .grad files are consistent it's fine?

I appreciate your help in advance.

Cheers,
Kasra.