Re: Two dimensional ABF

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2013 - 12:38:19 CDT

Possible solution is to find atom near A for which you know, from
previous unbiased runs, that move similar to A and to chose this atom
for distance. In peptides it is not too complicated, and dihedral
implicate that you probably work on peptide. Also explain 'constraint'
for ABF-1. If you apply constrains on atoms, it have no sense to apply
force on the same atoms.

Branko